top of page
NEED HELP ON HOW TO ORDER?
OUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE, EXPLAINED IN MORE DETAIL
1. Browse our jewelled hats and choose your fave style.
2. Then you'll need to give us the following info before adding your hat to your basket:
- Head size - make sure you have measured your head properly. For help on how to do this click here.
- What you'd like your hat to say - I.e. BRIDE, your age (21, 30, 40 etc), your name, whatever you want!
- You will also need to select the number of letters/numbers you are having. Please make sure you do this correctly, otherwise your order may be cancelled. The prices you see online include up to 5 characters, each additional character is £1.50.
3. For some styles there will be additional options to choose from, which will be explained on the product page.
4. Before adding your hat to your basket, please make sure you have read ALL of the information given on the product page, as this will explain which letter/number style and top your hat includes as standard.
5. If you are purchasing a birthday hat, and would like to add extra diamanté edging around the numbers, you will need to add this on separately. You can do this by going to the Hat Add Ons page. Please note, this option is only available for birthday hats.
6. Usually your hat will include a standard sequin top to match the colour scheme. You can upgrade the top of your hat to chunky glitter, reversible sequins or gems by visiting the Top Upgrades page.
7. We also have a selection of cute add ons for the jewelled hats, which again need to be added to your basket separately. For some add ons we ask where you would roughly like them placed. Please visit the Hat Add Ons page to shop our Add Ons.
8. If you are purchasing more than one hat and would like to add upgrades and/or add ons, please drop us an email after you have checked out to tell us which upgrade/add on you'd like on each style.
Beautifully bespoke, made just for you.
bottom of page